Corporate Enviromental Management Information Systems
for Smart Cities and Smart Regions
24th – 25th of May 2018
The 10th BUIS-Tage 2018 took place from 24 and 25 May 2018 at the Cultural Centre PFL in Oldenburg organised by the Centre for Environmental and Sustainability Research COAST of the University of Oldenburg in cooperation with FG-BUIS in the Gesellschaft für Informatik with over 120 participants from science and practice.
DThe acronym “BUIS” stands for Corporate Environmental Information Systems (translated) by means of which environmentally relevant data in administration and companies are recorded, analysed with the aid of software and made available for subsequent business processes.
The conference with almost 70 presentations, a poster session and a Business Science Speed Dating focused on the topics “smart” cities and regions. The sustainable development of such structures is not limited to individual aspects – the interaction is crucial.
DThe inclusion of research results of numerous African scientists from various sustainability projects (funded by the German Academic Exchange Service – DAAD, BMZ, BMBF), who presented their ideas or the results at the conference in cooperation with German partners, show that a research transfer has positive effects in both directions.
We hope to continue to attract a lively community from science and practice for interesting concepts and ideas, be it workshops, conferences, summer schools or similar formats, in which we want to shape a desirable future with you.
We would be pleased to work with you to have a lasting impact on the future of our society and to achieve added values.
We would like to give you some impressions of the event and have linked a selection of pictures of the conference.
Best Paper Student Award
Einige Highlights der Tagung
The “Best Paper Student Award 10. BUIS-Tage 2018” was awarded to two papers by Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Nebel (Chairman of of OFFIS e.V.) on 25 May 2018:
- Leonie Hannig, Simon Schütze, Lea Charlé, Katharina Koal und Volker Wohlgemuth with: Entwicklung einer mobilen Anwendung zur Unterstützung des betrieblichen Gefahrstoffmanagements
- Marlon Beykirch, Christin Hilmer, Gerrit Schumann, Lars Kölpin, Carolin Wübbe, Moritz Mönning, Guersoy Yalcin, Kevin Lang, Thi Hai Dam, Jonas Kathmann, Tolga Tanimaz, Niklas Twiehaus und Stefan Wunderlich with: Architektur eines dezentralen, prognosebasierten Energiehandelsmodells
Information & Downloads
All inquiries regarding the proceedings (revision etc.) please send only to the following e-mail address: proceedings(at)buistage2018.de
- Full Paper (max. 10 page)
- Short Paper (max. 6 pages)
- Formatvorlage (DE)
- Style Sheet (EN)
- Consent To Publish
Thanks to all supporters
Your help makes the 10th BUIS-Tage 2018 possible!
- Broete-Automation GmbH
- CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA
- ecco ecology + communication Unternehmensberatung GmbH
- einfach.effizient. GmbH&Co. KG
- Kisters AG
- KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
- OFFIS e.V.
- Stadt Oldenburg (Oldb)
- the peak lab.
- Volkswagen AG
- worldiety GmbH
Deadlines and more